Walker Wayland Sydney Office - Gutsy Challenge
- 04 November 2013
In November, the Walker Wayland Sydney Office are getting gutsy for GI cancer and taking a Gutsy Challenge. We are raising much needed funds to improve the lives of people suffering with gastro-intestinal (GI) cancer.
Did you know that:
- Each year 23,000 Australians are diagnosed with gastro-intestinal cancer
- 29 Australians die every day from the disease
- GI cancer affects the oesophagus, stomach, gall bladder, liver, pancreas, and bowel
- GI cancers are collectively the most common form of cancer
- GI Cancer does not have the same level of awareness as other cancers
Every donation counts and your gold coins will make a difference to the lives of GI cancer patients and research.