[ POSITION FILLED ]
Interested in accounting but not sure where to start? An Accounting Cadetship is the ideal way to launch your professional career. Gain hands-on experience at one of Sydney’s fastest growing accounting firms.
We are excited to offer this dual-role cadetship in the heart of the CBD. We are seeking a driven and intelligent cadet for a full-time role in our team. Your position would involve getting your hands dirty from day one.
The Walker Wayland Cadetship Program:
We know taking the first step into the professional world can be daunting. That’s why we provide our cadets with a one-on-one mentoring program, ensuring a smooth transition into their professional careers.
You will be equipped with extensive training and plenty of face-to-face contact with our diverse client-base. Your roles will range from preparing personal tax returns to reviewing financial reports and performing audit procedures.
Through our holistic approach to training, our cadets develop a wide range of practical experience; putting them on track for a successful career in the accounting profession.
To be suitable for this role:
- You must be nearing the completion of your HSC
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Proven academic achievement
- Have previous customer focused work experience, accounting or non accounting related
- Motivation for continuous learning
- Working closely with the business services & audit teams.
- Regular interaction with clients to develop a sound understanding of their business and its processes
- Completing audit procedures across a variety of financial statement areas
- Preparation of financials and income tax returns of companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals
- General Office Duties
Does this sound like you?
Please email a cover letter and resume to:
We encourage interested candidates to submit their interest ASAP, as offers will close as soon as the position is filled.
Application closing date
28 November 2014