Australia’s constantly changing tax environment creates new opportunities and challenges for private individuals and businesses alike. Keeping up with these tax changes is time consuming, and can place a heavy burden on your resources. We help you manage these effectively and efficiently.
How we work
We work closely with our clients to assist them in dealing with the challenges they face in managing their tax affairs. Our taxation advisors can provide the following services to assist you in meeting the challenges you face.
Corporate and international tax
- Corporate tax management
- Corporate tax consulting
- Tax consolidations advice
- Inbound and outbound investments
- Corporate reconstructions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Due diligence reviews of tax compliance
- Executive taxation
- Employment taxes
- Salary packaging
- Expatriate tax services
- Employee shares schemes
- Inbound and outbound expatriate matters
- Trust and estate matters
- goods and services tax (GST)
- land taxes
- stamp duty.
Our tax team advises on the implications of indirect taxes on business operations and property and commercial transactions. We also provide planning advice and compliance services.
Our team can advise you on the GST treatment of business activities, sales, purchases and other transactions, to not only meet your GST obligations but also manage your cash-flow
We provide the following services to support your business operations and ensure you meet your reporting obligations
- Income tax returns
- Australian Taxation Office audits and investigations
- Indirect Tax Compliance services
- BAS and IAS returns and reviews
- Fringe Benefits Tax returns
- Withholding Taxes obligations compliance Payroll tax
- Payroll tax obligations and reporting
- Tax obligation of non-resident entities and individuals
Indirect tax compliance
We can provide cost effective services to ensure all indirect tax compliance obligations are met and all reporting completed on time.
Our expertise and our contacts through the BKR International global association enable us to provide tax advice and support to clients intending to operate or locate activities outside Australia.