Did you know that:
- Each year 23,000 Australians are diagnosed with gastro-intestinal cancer
- 29 Australians die every day from the disease
- GI cancer affects the oesophagus, stomach, gall bladder, liver, pancreas, and bowel
- GI cancers are collectively the most common form of cancer
- GI Cancer does not have the same level of awareness as other cancers
If your office would like to participate in your own Gutsy Challenge or make a donation please contact Michelle Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott Arnold at email@example.com or call us on 02 9951 5400.
Every donation counts and your gold coins will make a difference to the lives of GI cancer patients and research.